Free Dizziness and Balance Seminar
Thursday, February 28
5:30 pm -6:30 pm
480 N Koeller St., Oshkosh
Dizziness and balance problems can range from mild to debilitating but can result in difficulty performing even simple daily activities.
- Feeling dizzy with head movement
- Vertigo when lying down or rolling
- Feeling unsteady or wobbly
- Bumping into doorways or people
- Fear of falling
- Difficulty getting out of chairs
- Inability to walk alone
- Unsteady when closing your eyes
Learn more about these common signs of vertigo or balance problems at our free seminar presented by The Balance and Dizziness Center at Excel Physical Therapy. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy, have over 40 combined years of experience and advanced training in treating vertigo, dizziness, and balance disorders.
Call (920)233-8739 to register or fill out the form below.
Seminar is free, but space is limited. Call Excel Physical Therapy to reserve your seat.