Message to our patients regarding COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus
We are open during COVID-19.
As we face the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to let you know that we are monitoring the changing conditions in our community and nation. The health and happiness of our patients, staff and neighbors is our highest priority. We are currently treating patients in our office while monitoring current conditions and evaluating the needs and safety of our patients and staff as we plan for days and weeks ahead.
We recommend that you visit our Facebook page and watch your email for additional updates. We will contact people directly if their appointments need to be changed for any reason.
In order to protect our patients and staff, we request that you reschedule your appointments if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or influenza such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat. Please notify us if you have been exposed to any individual who has, or is suspected to have, COVID-19, influenza or had close contact with anyone who has symptoms of those illnesses.
We have taken numerous steps to increase the safety of our treatment environment including:
- Removal of reading materials, food and beverages from our office to reduce potential for spreading the virus. • Reduced time spent in the waiting room for vulnerable individuals.
- Frequent disinfection of our waiting room. All treatment surfaces and equipment are disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in our waiting room.
- Increased distance and separation between patients.
- Increased accessibility of protective equipment for staff, including masks and gloves when needed.
We are thankful to have wonderful patients who trust us to provide quality care at Excel Physical Therapy. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you as we adjust to the challenges we face over the next weeks and months.