Stephanie Shoemaker, DPT
Dr. Shoemaker attended the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, where she graduated with honors with a bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science and a minor in Nutrition. Following her time at UWL, Stephanie went to the University of St Augustine and graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. She obtained her Manual Therapy Certification through the University of St Augustine in 2017 and in 2019 became an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. In her free time she enjoys traveling, hiking, playing soccer and basketball, being outdoors and spending time with friends and family. Some of her favorite travel destinations have been to Australia, Italy and Ireland.
- Certifications and specialty training
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy(DPT) 2016
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC) 2017
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist(OCS) 2019
- Professional affiliations